1.- Types of cookies
Cookies can be classified according to different criteria:
- According to its issuer:
- Own cookies: they are sent to the user’s terminal equipment from a computer or domain managed by the editor ATENA ABOGADOS Y ASESORES, SL (in this case) and from which the service required by the user is provided.
- Third-party cookies: they are sent to the user’s terminal equipment from a computer or domain not managed by the editor, but by another entity that processes the data obtained through cookies.
- According to its life cycle:
- Session cookies: temporary cookies that remain in the user’s browser’s cookie file until the user leaves the website. These cookies are not registered on the user’s hard disk and, in the long run, allow the editor to offer a better experience by facilitating its use and improving the content.
- Permanent cookies: these are stored on the user’s hard drive and the publisher’s website reads them every time the user visits the web again. A permanent cookie has a specific expiration date. After that date, said cookie will stop working. Normally, they are used to facilitate purchase and registration services.
- According to its purpose:
- Technical cookies: they allow the user’s navigation through a web page, platform or application and the use of the different options or services that exist in it, such as, for example, controlling traffic and data communication, identifying the session, accessing to parts of restricted access, remember the elements that make up an order, make the purchase process of an order, make the request for registration or participation in an event, use security elements while browsing, store content for the dissemination of videos or Sound or share content through social networks.
- Personalization cookies: they allow the user to access the service with some predefined general characteristics based on a series of criteria in the user’s terminal, such as the language, the type of browser through which the service is accessed, the configuration regional from where you access the service, etc.
- Analysis cookies: allow the person responsible for them to monitor and analyze the behavior of the users of the websites to which they are linked. The information collected through this type of cookies is used in the measurement of the activity of the websites, application or platform and for the elaboration of navigation profiles of the users of said sites, applications and platforms, in order to introduce improvements in function of the analysis of the usage data made by the users of the service.
- Advertising cookies: they allow the management, in the most efficient way possible, of the advertising spaces that, where appropriate, the editor has included in a web page, application or platform from which it provides the requested service based on criteria such as content edited or the frequency at which the ads are displayed.
- Behavioral advertising cookies: they allow the management, in the most efficient way possible, of the advertising spaces that, where appropriate, the editor has included in a web page, application or platform from which it provides the requested service. These cookies store information on the behavior of users obtained through the continuous observation of their browsing habits, which allows developing a specific profile to show advertising based on it. It is also possible that when visiting a web page or when opening an email where an advertisement or promotion about our products or services is published, a cookie is installed in your browser that serves to show you later advertising related to the search you have made, develop a control of our ads in relation, for example, to the number of times they are seen, where they appear, what time they are seen, and so on.
2.- List of cookies used in https://www.atenabcn.com/
3.-List of cookies from third party service providers
4.- Social networks
5.- Disable cookies
The user can disable the cookies used by the company although, if it does, it is possible that some functionalities are not executed correctly or that navigation is less comfortable. Therefore, we recommend that cookies remain activated and that they be deleted when leaving the platform if the user client so wishes
Depending on the browser used, cookies may be deleted after browsing as follows:
- Google Chrome. The user accesses the option “Clear browsing data” through the “History” menu. There will appear a pop-up menu where you can decide what information you want to delete, including cookies.
- Firefox. The user accesses the “Clear history” option through the “History” menu. A pop-up menu will appear where you can decide what information you want to delete, including cookies.
- Internet Explorer. The user accesses the “Delete browsing history” option through the “Tools” menu. A pop-up menu will appear where you can decide what information you want to delete, including cookies.
- Android Chrome. The user accesses the “Security and Privacy” option through the “Settings” menu. A pop-up menu will appear where you can decide what information you want to delete, including cookies.
ATENA ABOGADOS Y ASESORES, SL, may unilaterally modify the Cookies Policy when there is a change in current legislation, jurisprudential doctrine or internal criteria. Any changes made to this policy will be published in this section of the website.